Monday, July 9, 2012

Thanks! And progress...

A huge thanks to everyone who came out to the opening for Process Show: Casting on Friday! It was a great crowd despite the heat (Oh my goodness the heat!) I'm really proud of the show and all the artists in it so a big thanks to you all! Once again I am overwhelmed by all the amazing people who are helping to make the Philadelphia Sculpture Gym such a great place! Thank you thank you thank you!

We spent Saturday doing some organizing in the freezer, as it was far too hot for anything too crazy, but Brynn, Justin and I made it look pretty great in there (my brain forgot to tell me to take photos).

Sunday Justin, Molly and Brynn moved more of the studio into the space, which is exciting! Brynn and Molly also painted over the giant yellow square that was out front, which we will eventually paint our logo onto. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment