Wednesday, February 6, 2013

PSG in Philadelphia Inquirer

Bevan Weissman, Darla Jackson and Gustavo Actis in the Philadelphia Inquirer!
A HUGE thanks to Ellen Scolnic for the great article in today's Philadelphia Inquirer and to Ron Tarver for the great photos! To check out the article online visit this link: PSG in the Philadelphia Inquirer

Like what we're doing and want to donate to our Lucky Ant campaign? Check that out here: PSG on Lucky Ant

And I just want to say that I'm overwhelmed by the amazing feedback...I've gotten some pretty amazing phone calls and emails today from people who have read the article and just wanted to touch base.  I cannot say enough how excited I am for this space and how proud I am of everyone who helped get it to where it is today. It's truly been a community effort and I am humbled by all of the support and kindness. Thank you thank you thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment